After the launch of the Narzo 10 & 10A, Realme has been focusing on smartphone accessories and AIoT products. The company recently launched Realme TV. In the same event, the company also unveiled its first smartwatch dubbed the Realme Watch, which is now officially available in Nepal. Let’s take a closer look at the Realme Watch, along with its specs, features, official price in Nepal, and availability.
Realme Watch Overview
Design and Display
The smartwatch feature a square display with a diagonal length of about 1.4-inch with a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. It has 12 different brightness levels, which can reach up to 380 nits of better daylight visibility. The screen has a thick bezel on the bottom, which encloses the Realme logo. Its 2.5D curved display is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Realme Watch comes with a default black wristband. There are three more color options available, but you will have to purchase each of them separately. It has twelve built-in watch faces to choose from, but the company promises 100+ watch faces via future updates. The watch has a small button on the right for locking/unlocking purposes.
- Check out the new AIoT product launches of Realme in Nepal:
- Buds Air | Buds Air Neo | Realme Band
Specs and Features
The device comes equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, and SpO2 level detector, and a heart monitor sensor. For monitoring heart rate, it uses a PPG sensor. Normally, smartwatches feature an ECG sensor which is more accurate and has better functionality. It doesn’t feature a GPS and will rely on your smartphone for the same and will be able to track a total of 14 different physical activities and exercises. The Realme Watch comes with an IP68 rating against splash and dust.
Realme Watch features a 160mAh battery which should last you between 7 to 9 hours based on the function you are using. It can be charged via a USB magnetic charger. The whole charging process will be completed inside 2.5 hours.
- Also Read: OPPO Watch with Wear OS launched globally
Realme Watch Specifications:
- Dimension: 256 x 36.5 x 11.8mm (w/ wrist strap)
- Weight: 31g (w/ wrist strap)
- Display: 1.4-inches TFT LCD panel; Gorilla Glass 3, 262K colors, 380 nits
- Design: PC body, Silicon Wrist band
- Resolution: 320 x 320 pixels
- Water Resistance Level: IP68 rating
- Connectivity: Realme Link app
- Compatibility: Android 5.0+
- Sensors: 3-axis Accelerometer, PPG Heart sensor
- Sports Mode: 14 different modes
- Battery: 160mAh
- Battery Endurance: 7 hours (hear rate function enabled), up to 9 house (hear rate disabled
- Charing Type: USB magnetic
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
Realme Watch Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Watch is now available in Nepal where its price is NPR 7,799. The Realme Watch will be available starting August 11 on Daraz and the company’s 950+ offline stores across Nepal in the “Black” color option. It is a little overpriced in Nepal considering it costs INR 3,999 (=NPR 6,398.40) in India.
|Realme Smart Products||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Realme Watch||NPR 7,799|
- Check out our review of Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2!